We take our definition of Queerdos from the Queer Love 2023 Manifesto.
- people who by gender, sexuality, politics, or otherness have been labeled Outlaws, Heretics, and Criminals as defined, constructed, and enforced by Man, Religion, Society, and The State,
- people who are weird, awkward, shy, too much, sad, anxious, freaky, quirky, kinky, blasphemous, and all of the adjectives that denote being different from the majority,
- people who redefine kin and co-create families of choice that celebrate and affirm all fellow Queerdos,
- people who create ways to connect, convene, gather, and showcase the talents, skills, voices, perspectives, and bodies of Queerdo artists / performers / poets / filmmakers / etc., and
- people whose ancestries and lineages create a web of liberation from the tyranny of shame, oppression, and domination and from which our collective strength grows.
Comrades are the people who stand alongside Queerdos and co-create pathways towards our collective liberation from shame, punishment, domination, and oppression.