In 2023, the Immigrant Artist Network is working to:
- strengthen the distributive, peer-based leadership of the Network by becoming a fiscally sponsored project with an official Advisory Board,
- host bi-monthly (every other month) creative play sessions for members of the Immigrant Artist Network,
- host bi-months (every other month) peer-based professional development workshops facilitated by members of the Network for members of the Network,
- recruit and facilitate TWO Virtual Salons for Immigrant Artists (one in Spring and one in Fall), and
- publish a more public presence of the Immigrant Artist Network online.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.