Once you hit "SUBMIT", your form gets processed by Queerly Complex volunteers who will review your whole submission form and input it into the proper place (calendar, directory, or map). Since this is a volunteer-run effort, here are some guides to help you better understand our process:
1. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your submission to be listed.
2. If we have questions about your submission, we will email you
3. We will email you to let you know that your event, service, or venue has been posted.
4. If you submitted an EVENT, you will be added to the Event Listing (on Google Calendar) as a Guest with Editing Privileges. Any edits are done by you.
5. Once your Event, Service, or Venue has been listed, please add a Queer Love 2023 Icon.
6. Please FOLLOW @queerlycomplex (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube), @realestexposure, @ham_job1, and @headprinthousesf & TAG us on posts related to Queer Love 2023, so we can share to our network too.
You must fill out a separate form for each listing. So if you want to list mutliple events, submit multiple forms. If you want to submit a service and a venue, you will need to submit two forms.
Remember: One form per listing.
Getting involved in A Year of Queer Love 2023 is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. ADD the Calendar of Events to your personal calendar & ATTEND events on it!
2. BROWSE the Service Directory & Map & HIRE a Queerdo!
3. SPREAD Queer Love on social media using #QueerLove2023!
A Year of Queer Love 2023 is the collective creation of Queerly Complex (Jason Wyman & John O'Reilly), Realest Exposure (Tray Smith), Crystal Mason, Headprint House (Teddy Benjamin & Jessie Sunday), Ash Tré Philips, & Midori. It was launched on November 30, 2022, at Headprint House, located at 2848 Webster Street in San Francisco.
Queerly Complex runs the back-end administration to get things from the form into its proper place (calendar, directory, map).
Anyone who submits an Event, Service, or Venue that is spreading Queer Love & agrees with our Manifesto is also a part of A Year of Queer Love 2023. For Queer Love is everyone's responsiblity to spread.