Focused Conversations require a three-hour time commitment.
They can be facilitated virtually or in-person, and embrace a peer-based, multi-disciplinary creative approach.
This is a sample agenda for Focused Conversation: Values and Decision-Making. When you book this service, an agenda for your specific Focused Conversation will be created in Google Docs and shared with you.
- Casual Arrival
- Orientation to Time & Space
- Opening Activity: Values Check with “The Grid”
- Dreaming Values into Existence
- Crafting Values into Actions & Commitments
- Arriving at Consensus on Values
- How to Use Your Values
- Deciding on Decision-Making
- Closing Circle
- Casual Departure